FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What it’s going to Cost?
- Each project is priced based on the requirements. We will have to take some basic details of your requirements prior to offering you a detailed official quotation. All prices are agreed before the start of any work. Contact us for a free survey and No obligation quote!
What Can you Do?
- Our core business is the upkeep and maintenance of your home and all the services related to this from Electrical, Plumbing and Pool maintenance to building washing, maid services and many more. For a full list of all our services and for further information please visit the services section of our website. There are some major specialist building works that we would not attempt. In such instances, having been involved in the Dubai property sector since 2002, we can always recommend a suitably qualified practitioner from our experience in the industry.
Can I See some of your work?
- Sure! Where we have completed a similar job to your requirements, subject to the homeowners approval, we would be proud to show off the high standards of our services.
Do you charge for surveying or quoting for work?
- No, there is no charge for this service. All quotes, surveys and consultations are completely free!
Do you offer home maintenance contracts and will it save me money?
- Yes, we do offer home maintenance contracts and the reason we do it is precisely because they do save you money. Here’s why; When you invest in a home maintenance contract any emergency work that is needed in your home is covered under that contract and we can visit your home and put a schedule in place for routine maintenance work such as servicing your Air Conditioning, changing the filters etc. This prevents any serious damage and problems can be fixed before they become bigger.
- An annual home maintenance contract is highly recommended if you're a homeowner. Your home is often your biggest investment, but looking after it can hit the pocket hard, especially when sudden repairs are needed. If you find yourself without water, air conditioning or electricity in the middle of the night or on a public holiday, it can be a nearly impossible task to find reliable and affordable service technicians. The Toolbox LLC’s annual maintenance contract is designed to take care of this need with fast response from qualified technicians and no extra payments within your contractual cover limits.
Do you have all the necessary licences from the Dubai Municipality?
- It's important that you can have confidence in the people that you invite into your home. All appropriate licenses are available for inspection at any time at our main Offices. Contact us for more information.
Do you supply materials or labor only?
- Yes, our services are varied to suit the needs of our clients, If someone has bought a bathroom suite, taps and tiles and only want us to fit, then we will quote accordingly. We can provide all materials or quote for labor only depending on what the customer requires.
Can I pay for my home maintenance contract monthly?
- Yes of course. A simple monthly payment plan can be drawn up. You will have an initial 12 month contract after which it becomes a “rolling monthly” contract.
What kind of packages do you offer?
- Our packages are designed and structured to cover most home maintenance issues. Each package covers preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance depending on property type and customer preference.
What if I require some kind of service that is not part of my annual maintenance contract?
- Through our Cleaning and Maintenance division, we can provide a broad range of home improvement and handyman services that are outside the annual maintenance contract. Our team can be contacted to answer any query you might have and will respond with a detailed reply or a quotation for the work requested.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes, Personal and Property Indemnity (PPI) Insurance
Will your staff be clean and tidy?
- Of course. Because we understand people, we train our staff in terms of appearance, personal hygiene and also to have respect for your property.
Image already added